[jbovlaste] Re: jbovlaste erroneously states original creator as the person who edited a definition

> i just edited two or three definitions by ott and in the recent
> changes
> list it says "definition update by ott".
>   - Timo

I noticed that too when editing your definitions ;). I agree that this
behaviour is incorrect and confusing and should be changed. My
suggestion is to use a revision controll system and a plain text
storage for the text, so we wouldn't need the web interface (which is a
bit buggy and has a slow insertion procedure). I vote for git,
mercurial or darcs.

Regards
Matthias-Christian

      Wissenswertes für Bastler und Hobby Handwerker. BE A BETTER HEIMWERKER! www.yahoo.de/clever